Often companies know they have a problem and suspect they need a particular solution, but they may not have the time to unravel all of the related issues to ensure they get the most effective solution. At DayBreak Enterprises, we use a detailed process to understand your real needs and, identify all possible solutions before recommending the one that will have the most impact.
To help you succeed in your development initiative, we need to answer the following questions.
- What is the issue, as you define it? Are you moving away from pain or towards gain?
- What are all the related issues? Think beyond the top of mind issue; what else needs to change? Who and what all is affected?
- What is the evidence that you are experiencing this? How is it showing up (or not showing up) in your business?
- What kind of impact is this having on your business? On business relationships?
- Do you know how much this is costing you – in dollars, reputation or credibility?
- Do you know the value of addressing this situation? How will your business be better off as a result of implementing a solution? What’s the payoff if successful?
- If this is important, what has stopped the organization in the past from resolving it? Lack of resources, clarity, awareness, etc.?
- What’s different now? What might present a barrier to resolving it today? How would we get past that?
- If you have tried resolving this before, what did you do and what were the results?
- How will you know if you have resolved this issue? How will you measure success?
- How important is this to resolve in the grand scheme of your business on a 1-10 scale? Consider all of your business and development priorities. Where does this fit?
- If you decide this is important enough to move forward, what resources can you commit to the process? Consider financial, human, time, etc.
- As we discuss options, how will we determine feasibility of implementing each one? What factors will we need to consider?
- What development initiatives have worked in your organization in the past? What made them successful in your culture?
Answering these questions saves you time and money by isolating the core issue and addressing it.
Want to get started on your developmental initiatives today? Email us or call 678-907-9491. We’re happy to help!